Saturday 3 November 2012

Relaxing Weekend

There is nothing really exciting to explain about this weekend. Just an average working weekend, that’s all I can say really. However, it's always good to have a break from university work for the weekend.
Today, I have a four and half hours of work which is alright, especially when you know after you finish, you have a big pizza hut pizza waiting for you at home. Also, match of the day will be on so I can just catch up on football scores that I have missed.
Tomorrow, same again, I have a four and a half hour shift which is great because I earn more money on Sundays, which i can't complain about that. Then, when I get back, I should be having a Sunday dinner with the family before I head back to Sheffield for the week.
Looking at my timetable for the upcoming week, and I have to say, that this week doesn't look very productive at all because I only have 6 hours of lecture/seminars to do. Better make the most of it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment