Thursday 1 November 2012

01/11/2012

 Today, I had a group meeting. In this group meeting, we had to split the group into pairs and each group had to prepare for an upcoming interview which takes place in November. In my group, we have to interview Mr Goose who is a day career. We planned the questions we were going to ask and how we are going to go ahead with interview. We came out with some really good ideas of what were going to ask. I am really confident that this interview will be successful.

After this meeting, I had a seminar on web design. In this seminar, I improved my knowledge on coding and using the text pad programme. Hopefully when it comes to starting my assignment I can apply this knowledge and earn the best grade I can reach.

Now I have no more seminars, I am going to read two chapters on Cisco, which is very important because I have a hardware test in December based on these chapters. When I have finished reading all of the chapters, I am going for a hard work out  at the gym, which I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment