Friday 2 November 2012

02/11/2012

Today, I had two seminars which was communication skills, and programming.

In the communications seminar, the instructor showed us how to plan and note down the minute meetings we have in our group. She taught us how to use Google docs and also told us that this is the best tool of contacting and sending copies to other members in my group. She also told us that we need to start recording our meetings on Skype which will be very useful so we can look back at what we have done in the meeting.

In the programming seminar I learned more about codes which was very useful. I feel really confident with this module, and I will go by saying that this is one of my favourite modules. However, I still need more practise if I am going to earn the best grade as possible. So this week I am going to be looking at some tutorials and taking notes from them, so I can improve my knowledge at programming.

Now that I have finished and I have packed my bags, I will be catching the 13.30 bus back home to Mansfield. It’s always good to see the family and friends. Also, I have to go back to working at Morrison’s to earn some good cash which will be needed for the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment