Tuesday 18 December 2012

Thursday, 13 December 2012 Why did I choose to come to University?

I would have to say, the main reason I came to University was the content of my course which had to be a key factor in deciding what type of degree I wanted.

I came to Sheffield because it's the UK's greenest and safest city. Another quality factor that Sheffield Hallam has to offer is that it has a great record with people going into jobs after they graduated.

 The main reason why I picked Applied Computing is because the course seemed very employable when comparing to other courses. Studying Web Design, Hardware, Networks and Programming is very important, especially after University because they are three very employable sectors in the IT industry.

My communication and confidence have definitely improved over the past three months, which I would say it down to meeting new people and also down to the communication module, especially after getting a good grade in my interview
Only just a day remaining before Semester One comes to an end; I can definitely say that my skills have developed and that I cannot wait to come back for Semester Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment