Sunday 16 December 2012

Coming To A End Of Semester 1


 After a long semester, there are just a few days left to go now. After a worrying start, I can now say, that I have enjoyed all modules for applied computing at Sheffield Hallam University. This semester I think I can reflect on the past months and be really pleased and proud with what I have already achieved. I have already achieved so much here in Sheffield Hallam University, such as, working in groups, web skills and programming. Now that I have improved on these, I can now produce basic to intermediate websites without much assistance. There are still more assignments to be completed so I haven't finished yet, but hopefully in the next couple of days, they will be completed and will achieve the highest mark as possible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment