Tuesday 30 October 2012

First Group Meeting

After having our first group meeting, I can actually say, the meeting was  very productive. I learned a great deal of what each individual is like in my group and how they go around at solving problems. We had to create six different flow diagrams for Systems and Analysis. At first we did struggle at trying to design the flow diagrams, but after having a long discussion we actually got around at completing the task in hand.  After this meeting, I realised that each individual has an important skill to give to the group, which I think makes the group have a potential at getting the best grade has possible.

If I have to be honest, at first, I wasn't too sure if my group would work well because none of us really spoke much to each other and that’s one of the most important skill you need in a group. But Now I am very pleased with the group I have been placed in, and now, I am looking forward to working with my group members in the next coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment